No organisation in the 21st Century would boast about its constancy or about maintaining its status quo. Stability tends to be seen as stagnation. But unremitting, unpredictable and often alarming, change makes it difficult for managers to stay ahead. The KFVC workshops and education programmes provide the frameworks to address the fundamental aspects of your organisation.
Open up your perspective to view the bigger picture taking into consideration the future as well as the present, identify the main priorities before bringing into focus a unified objective. KFVC offers sense-making tools and systematic steps to adapt to the demands of your environment.
KFVC provides and helps implement systemic strategies that will facilitate foundational change to support and supplement – they will also become catalysts for change in further organisational initiatives. The KFVC transformation and measurement tools, learnt and adapted from global environments, challenge the status quo, identify and resolve conflicting priorities and thereafter facilitate a positive change in the way people think and encourage them to make the changes. They will:
• Move the mindset and measure it
• Challenge the team to think differently
• Train the team to behave differently
• Resisting Change
• Provide processes that shift the paradigm
• Build effective teams
Some of the tools we use are:
• Workshops and interviews to build an understanding of different viewpoints
• Strategic interventions
• Baseline surveys development
• Key skills and competencies identification
• Gap analysis of skills and competencies
• Stakeholder analysis
• Values and vision development
• Culture shift programmes
• Team building
• Executive coaching and mentoring
• Communication skills training
The human eye takes in 10 million bits of information per second.
It can deal consciously with 40.